51|Faking It

TYPE: floof/sad
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: eh
EXTRA: idk, part 2 of this?
WORD COUNT: 440

〰️

corbyn sat in ER. his wrist was killing him and he cried basically all night last night. he didn't know if he sprained his wrist, or if he broke it. he was called back and he changed before sitting on the bed.

"so, mr.besson, what did you do?" the doctor asked and took his wrist gently.

"i was out with my friends last night and i fell walking up to my door. my wrist collided with the edge of my stone steps and i heard a small pop." corbyn explained and he nodded.

"we'll get you an x-ray and see what's in there. it might be a hairline fracture where we can't go anything, or just a sprain." corbyn nodded. after the x-ray's and whatnot, corbyn sat in the bed.

"well, corbyn, it looks like you have a hairline fracture." he said. "i'm gonna get you a brace and i advise you stay off our wrist." corbyn nodded. he got changed and got some paper with information on them then headed out of the hospital with his brace.

he slipped it on and tightened it. he started his car before changing gears and driving home. he walked into the house and immediately saw jonah on the couch.

"hey, bean. where were you?" jonah asked.

"at the hospital." corbyn said and hung his keys on the little cactus key holder.

"why?" he asked and looked over.

"my wrist." corbyn held up his wrist and the olders brows furrowed.

"what'd you do?"

"I fell last night and now I have ea hair line fracture." corbyn sat next to jonah on thrbcouch and scoffed.

"funny excuse there, corbyn. I know you've been sneaking out to hang out with daniel." corbyn's brows furrowed and he looked at jonah.

"what do you mean, jo?" corbyn asked and jonah rolled his eyes.

"stop being so innocent, corbyn. I know you're cheating in me with daniel."

"i-i would never do such a thing." corbyn whimpered and jonah laughed. he stood up and grabbed a bag.

"nice try, corbyn. I know you're just faking being hurt as a cover to go and fuck with daniel." jonah started for the door and corbyn broke down.

"no! please, jo! I didn't do anything with daniel! I have the papers to prove it!" corbyn wailed and jonah just opened the door and walked out. corbyn let his head fall into his ha as and started to cry while jonah smirked as he walked to his car.

this was just the beginning.