17|The School's Whore

TYPE: fLoOf
REQUESTED: nUpE
WARNING: iNsUlTs tHaT cOuLd bE oFfEnSivE
EXTRA: jAcK iS a dAd
WORD COUNT: 713

〰️

The sickening click! click! click! rang through Corbyn's brain. He looked behind him to see her walking and looked back down at his paper.

"You've been naughty boys, huh?" She asked and traced her finger on Corbyn's shoulder.

"Fuck off, lady, and stop touching what's mine." A low voice growled and Corbyn recognized the voice as Jonah's. He smiled lightly, but kept his head down.

"Now, Mr.Jonah, you must watch your mouth."

"I don't have to watch anything when your touching what mine." He suddenly stood up as her hand splayed out on Corbyn's chest. Corbyn gulped and cautiously looked up.

Jonah looked to explode and two people were by his side in an instant.

"Everyone knows what you do, you fucking student whore." She gasped and ran her nail over Corbyn's - thankfully - covered chest. Corbyn suddenly shot up and Jonah pulled him behind him.

"Excuse me?" She asked and stepped closer.

"The whole school knows you rape the students who get detention. Its not a secret. You were going to do it to us today, weren't you?" Jonah asked and got up in her face. He was taller than her by at least five inches - even with her six-inch stilettos.

Corbyn mentally laughed.

"So, let us leave, whore." Jonah said and stared into her eyes.

"No."

"Fine, then just admit it. Admit you're the school whore." Jonah said and backed up. She fumes and swung her hand. It landed on Jonah's cheek and Corbyn gasped.

"Jo!" Daniel stood in front of Corbyn.

"You will not touch this boy." S aisle growled and she just humorously laughed. She pushed Jonah back and he stumbled, but refused to lay a hand on the woman.

"How 'bout now?" She asked and tried to reach for Corbyn, but he backed up and Zach stepped in front of him.

"Fuck. You. Bitch." He growled and she gasped.

"Excuse me? You do not disrespect people like me!"

"People like you? You mean whores and sluts for teenage boys and girl? I bet you've even fucked one of the teachers!" Daniel laughed and so did Zach and Jonah. Jonah pulled Corbyn into his side and he slightly hid behind him.

"You really think you can get away with this? And so what if I've fucked students and teachers? I'll have to admit Mr.Avery was amazing and oh! Tyler, your brother was amazing too." She said as she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Yeah, because people are watching right now." Jonah piped up and walked forward. Just as her blouse slipped off, the doors bursted open.

"Stop right there and put your hands up!" A couple cops ran in and the four boys ran from the room. Corbyn clung to Jonah.

"Wait." Jonah looked down at Corbyn. "Isn't Mr.Avery married and has a child?"

"Yeah, but she probably forced him into it." Jonah kissed his forehead. "But we won't have to deal with that slut anymore."

"What if someone in this school liked her?"

"They probably didn't want to be forced into sex though." Jonah commented and Corbyn shrugged.

"With some of the kids in this school I wonder." Jonah laughed lightly at the comment and kissed the blonde. Corbyn kissed back.

"I'm glad she barely touched you." Jonah murmured on his lips.

"Why?" Corbyn asked and looked up at him.

"I would've had to beat a bitch." He said and kissed Corbyn again.

"Save the PDA for at home, or in a classroom please." Daniel groaned and walked past.

"Then why do you make out with Zach against the lockers nearly everyday?" Corbyn asked and Daniel flipped him off. The two boys laughed and Zach soon caught up.

"Sup, Z."

"Mr.Avery's hotness."

"Course you'd be the one to say that."

"What? He is!"

"He's got a wife and a kid, Zach." Corbyn looked back at the small brunette.

"I know, but I got Dani to make up for it." He pushed pass them and rushed to his boyfriend. Corbyn shook his head and Jonah smiled. He wrapped an arm around Corbyn. They left the school with no regrets.

Well, Jonah regretted not beating the shit out of that bitch -Author.