44|Agent Besson

TYPE: floof/sad
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: violence, swearing, gore
EXTRA: eh
WORD COUNT: 819

〰️

corbyn watched the small boy play with some hero action figures and smiled.

"besson. we got one on the south flank." corbyn slipped down and into the house. he pulled out his gun and cocked it. he pointed it down and saw an all black man. he snuck down and aimed it.

he saw him open a door and he pulled the trigger. jack caught the man and drug him away before jonah could look. corbyn snuck back to his hideout and watched jonah again.

"besson, come in."

"besson, in." corbyn whispered.

"its your turn for sleep." corbyn shook his head; he knew they were watching. "besson."

"besson, out." corbyn said and tuned out the men. he kept an eye on the boy and maneuvered as he ran to another room.

"mommy! mommy!" he said happily as the lady picked him up. corbyn smiled.

"corbyn matthew besson." he tuned in the people in his ear.

"you assigned me to keep watch if this boy. that's what i'm gonna do." corbyn said. "besson out."

〰️

corbyn held the boy close as he ran. he slid around a corner and into a house. he placed the boy down on the bed and grabbed his 9mm glock from under the bed.

he looked out every window and the door before going back to the room. the boy was sitting up and shaking.

"please don't hurt me." he whimpered and corbyn placed his gun in its holster.

"i won't, jonah. its okay."

"how do you know my name?" jonah asked and corbyn looked out the door.

"i've been assigned to watch and protect you until you're twenty-one." corbyn looked back at him and jonah nodded.

"like my mama." corbyn nodded.

"that was another agent though." corbyn said and jonah smiled.

"and that agent was my dad." corbyn looked at the young boy with semi-wide eyes.

"oh." he looked away and looked out of the window again.

"will you leave me after i turn twenty-one?" jonah asked and corbyn shrugged.

"it all depends." corbyn said and grabbed his gun. jonah watched him curiously.

"i don't want you to leave." jonah said and corbyn smiled.

"you'll change your mind when you're older, jonah. i promise." corbyn pointed his gun. "now, get ready to run." corbyn shot a bullet and it went through the door and a thump was heard. he stood and pulled jonah out the back way.

〰️

jonah was sipping his coffee when the blonde sat down across from him.

"so." he said and jonah smiled.

"you came." corbyn lifted his hat a bit and smiled at jonah.

"you asked and i responded." he shrugged and sat back in his chair.

"why you hiding, baby? i got meant surrounding us." jonah said and corbyn laughed.

"i know you men surrounding us. that's why this is a one time thing." corbyn stood and pulled out a gun. the tip of the barrel sat against his forehead. he froze suddenly.

"oh, i'm sorry, baby." corbyn said and he growled. "hands up." the man lifted his hands. he pulled off the chip on his temple and revealed the dark and cruel zachary herron.

"traitor." was the first thing corbyn said. zach smiled. "hand him over."

"that's scaredy cat?" he laughed and corbyn hit his forehead with the but of the gun. he groaned and held his forehead. corbyn moves the gun to his heart. he adjusts dhis stance.

"where is he?" corbyn growled and he smiled. he waved a hand and corbyn lifted another gun as men walked out. jonah was sat with a scared expression on his face. tears freaks covered his cheeks and corbyn frowned slightly.

"let me tell you, he isn't a bad boy." zach smirked and corbyn looked back at him. "now, my prize."

"how 'bout i let you walk out of here alive?" corbyn smiled and he shook his head, standing. he walked over to jonah and gripped his chin. he whimpered and zach smirked. he pulled out a knife and corbyn didn't think, he acted.

he pulled the trigger and shot the men holding corbyn them zach. jonah whimpered as blood splattered on his shirt and body. zach dropped the knife and to his knees.

corbyn walked over.

"you never win-" corbyn cut him off by planting a bullet into his temple.

"now, how 'bout we go get some food?" corbyn asked and jonah smiled. corbyn grabbed his hand and led him away from the men.

〰️

jonah smiled as he sat with corbyn. he leaned into corbyn and his arm wrapped its way around his waist.

"i love you, y'know." jonah whispered and corbyn smiled.

"i love you too." corbyn said and jonah smiled.

[A/N]
i'm on a roll to finish as many one shots as i can because i've procrastinated enough!
[A/N]