121|Street Racer

corbyn pulled his tie-break and twisted the steering wheel. his car twisted and did a turn as it sped on. he let go of the e-brake and continued down the street. he saw the finish line and stepped on the gas more 

just before his opponent, jack, could get across it, corbyn sped across it. he hit the brake and the car slowed down until it stopped. he breathed put and climbed from his car.

"pay up, bitch." corbyn said with a cocky smile and laugh. jack rolled his eyes and held out eight hundred bucks. corbyn snatched it and smiled as he smelt the cash.

"well then." a voice chimed and corbyn looked around, daniel seavey's younger brother stood in the road with his arms crossed.

"so, seavey is too much of a pussy to come out here himself? he had to send his baby bro?" corbyn smirked and jonah just winked before sirens were heard. corbyn glared at jonah.

"he set it up!" he yelled and corbyn hopped into his car. he started it and winked at jonav once before speeding off down the road - many cars ensueing.

jonah stood there alone, cops pulling up.

💙💙

corbyn sat against the hood of his car as other cars surrounded. many had their hoods up so people could look at the engines.

a pretty fancy car pulled up and corbyn rolled his eyes. daniel seavey got out of the car with his baby brother right behind him.

"look who decided to show." corbyn tainted and daniel smirked. they walked up to each other and corbyn threw a punch to his face. they started to fight.they were pulled off of each other and corbyn wiped the blood off his lip on the back of his hand.

"i'm going to beat you tonight, seavey." corbyn growled as people started getting into their cars. corbynalid into his and jonah looked at daniel's hatred-filled gaze. he slid into his own car and jonah stood at the starting line. he raised his arms then put them down as the race started. cars zoomed past him and he turned around.

corbyn twisted the steering wheel and turned and swerved around another car. he shifted gears and turned the corner. daniel got ahead of him, but took the corner too fast and nearly lost control of his car, giving corbyn the chance to pass him.

he shifted hears again and looked in the rearview mirror. he saw a car spin out and another stop because of some mechanical problem.

then he saw daniel and looked back to the road in front. daniel passed him and corbyn swore. then he smirked. he served side to side behind daniel, making him swerve too and corbyn caught him in a drift as he pulled the e-brake. he drifted around the corner and left him in the dust as he passed the finish line.

he slowed his car and got out. jonah smirked as he walked up.

"told you, seavey!" he yelled as the boy passed by in his car. corbyn smirked and looked down at jonah.

"rematch!" daniel yelled and corbyn laughed.

"fine, but if i win, i get your little brother." corbyn smirked and looked at daniel.

"and if i win?"

"i pay. nine hundred." corbyn looked back at jonah and winked.

"deal." they shook hands and slid unto their cars. corbyn started his car and revved the engine. jonah raised his arms in front of the cars and let them fall as the race started. the two cars took off and jonah smirked.

it didn't matter who won, corbyn would get jonah anyway.