17|Carving Pumpkins

a/n
this was by accident and i an dying. 😂😂😂😂

corbyn clapped his hands as the boys sat on the couch

corbyn clapped his hands as the boys sat on the couch. "listen up! we'e done a lot these past few days and i think we need a break. so, i propose that we carve pumpkins. there this truck downtown that's selling pumpkins and we can pick a couple out. when we come home, we can carve them and i'll bake the seeds!" corbyn smiled and so did zach.

"that's sounds liel so much fun!" zach cheered and stood up.

"i'll do it." jonah agreed and jack nodded.

"sure, why not?" daniel asked and corbyn smiled wider.

🎃🎃

so, the boys picked out their pumpkins and went back home. the fans that saw them, didn't ask for photos because they knew the boys had been busy and plus, it was a down night, a night for them to relax.

i give props to them.

anygay, they headed to the table and corbyn laid out some newspaper. he got out a couple knives and carving tools. he set them out and the five boys went to work.

they first gutted the seeds and put them in a tray for corbyn. then they started carving.

daniel and corbyn carved masterpieces of faces while jonah carved some reference to Harry Potter. jack and zach had matching pumpkins as they both did something about skating and that crap.

they all smiled at their artworks. corbyn took some candles and put them inside the pumpkins and set them outside. he smiled and jonah wrapped his arms around his waist.

"this was an amazing idea, love." jonah whispered as he pecked his lips.

"thanks, sweetheart." corbyn replied and jonah kissed his neck again before pulling him to the couches where the others sat to start a movie marathon.