66|Anger Issues

it was no secret that the oldest of the band had anger issues. the other four were slightly scared of jonah when he'd disappear out the door. they all knew where jonah went off too.

he went to the gym. he'd disappear for hours at a time. they didnt like when jonah would disappear. so, that's why they moved into a house with a basement.

there they put many things in the basement. a dummy, a punching bag, things that he could throw and that wouldn't matter is he broke it.

today was just one of those days. jonah outbursted and corbyn and daniel put him in the basement. zach, being the youngest, was always scared by his outbursts.

they'd hear muffled swears and yells, then a couple things shattering, but that was the point. it killed corbyn to listen to him outburst because jonah was also a beggar once he got near the end.

corbyn would sit by the door and cry as he heard jonah's cries and pleads to come back up, but it wasn't until everything went silent that jack and daniel went downstairs and hauled the passed out twenty-one year old upstairs. they'd lay him in bed and corbyn would crawl in next to him.

"i'm so sorry." corbyn would sob and apologize over and over.

but then one day, it went too far.

jonah had an outburst and hurt zach. he immediately calmed and saw what he had done and started to cry. corbyn felt bad before he knew what had to happen now.

he stood up and reached his hand out and jonah shook his head.

"i dont want to do this either." corbyn soothed.

"corbyn, please, dont take him." zach whimpered and corbyn only looked down.

"they said, that if jonahbhurts any one of us, that i have to take him in. maybe one day he could get out." zach just looked at corbyn with big, wet brown puppy dog eyes.

"but he didn't mean it!" zach cried out and corbyn looked at him.

"i know he didnt." corbyn felt jonah take his hand and he led him outside to the car. the boys followed, zach cradling his side. jonah sighed as he got into the car.

corbyn didnt look at the other three as he got in himself. he drove to the institute.

"corbyn, please, you know i didnt mean too." corbyn sighed as he parked the car. he opened his door and got out. then he opened jonah's door and helped him out.

"i'm sorry, baby." corbyn whispered as he checked him in. the immediately knew who he was - jonah being in and out for outbursts - and took him away. jonah was crying and writhing in their strong arms.

"corbyn, please! dont let them take me! please! i can fix it! just - please! dont let them take me!" jonah yelled and corbyn ignored him.

corbyn then walked back to his car after, ignoring the sympathetic glances the nurses and people gave him. he got in and let his head fall against the wheel as he started to sob.

he sobbed for a good twenty to thirty minutes against the steering wheel.

"i'm so sorry, baby." corbyn whispered as he started his drive back home. when he parked the car, he got out and walked inside. daniel and jack were looking at zach's stomach. there, a big bruise was starting to form.

corbyn just walked past them and downstairs. the other threes eyes followed him, but not their bodies.

corbyn sat in the middle of the room. it was still destroyed from his last outburst before the one he had that morning.

corbyn picked up a piece of plastic from a container jonah had smashed. he threw it at the wall. he suddenly got up and slammed the door shut. he began to kick everything in the room. they dresser they gave him, the chair, any furniture, the already broken punching bag, the funny and finally, he pounded his fist against the padded walls. he pounded his fist until he collapsed to a crying ball onto the floor.

all the while, jack, daniel, and zach listened with saddened heart and zach started crying. not because if his physical pain, no, because of the pain he felt in his heart for the destroyed blonde in the basement and the destroyed brunette in the institute.

a/n
uhhh that hurt-