20|Fake Blood

corbyn was laughing with jack as the curly haired boy pulled up to his house with his two boyfriends, jonah and eben.

"well, i'll see you tomorrow?" corbyn asked and jack nodded.

"see ya." corbyn hopped out and waved as jack drove away. he walked up to the door, but saw something red on the ground.

"blood?" corbyn asked as he pressed his finger to it. he stood and saw some on the handle. he opened the door. he saw a line of drops as he walked along the hallway.

he followed the blood line and saw many things were knocked over, or smashed. corbyn came around the couch and saw a definite line os blood, as if someone had been dragged. he walked upstairs, following the trail.

he got to the bedroom and opened the half-dozen door. he froze and let out a gasp.

"baby? love?" he asked he walked forward. both eben and jonah were still, blood and cuts covered their body. he walked to the bed and saw glass shards and blood. off to the side sat a bat and in jonah's abdomen was a knife.

he broke and stepped over. "baby?" he pressed his hand to jonah's chest, but felt nothing. he started to sob. "eben! jonah! stop it! you're scaring me!" he yelled, but got nothing."guys! please!"

he voted out his phone and dialed 9-1-1.

"nine-one-one, what's your emergency?"

"my boyfriends. they've been murdered!" corbyn cried.

"okay, sir. calm down. what's your adress?" she asked.

"420 smoke street."

"okay, sir. cops and ambulances are on their way."

"okay."

"stay calm. goodbye."

"bye." he hung up and soon heard sirens. cops and paramedics ran in and tore corbyn away.

"jonah! eben!" he cried out, but they weren't moving as the cop held him. he buried his face into his chest before he felt arms around him.

he turned around and saw jonah's bloody face, then eben's.

"you assholes!" he cried as daniel rubbed his back. he took off the shades and so did the other 'cop.' it was zach.

"you guys are mean!" corbyn cried. "i thought you were dead!" he cried and the older's hugged him. "wait! who was the reciever woman?" he asked and christina and saskia revealed themselves.

"it was gabbie." daniel said. gabbie and jack ran into the house to see the scene. meanwhile, eben and jonah held him.

"I HATE YOU TWO." he screamed into eben's chest, but it was muffled. jonah kissed his head.

"we're sorry, babyboy." jonah said and corbyn shook his head as he backed up.

"you're not!" he cried. eben tilted his face up and kissed him. corbyn couldn't resist his kisses though, and caved in. he kissed back before eben pulled away and jonah kissed him.

"we are, babyboy." jonah whispered and corbyn wiped his tears with his bloody hands.

"why'd you do that? i was scared i lost you." corbyn asked as he cuddled into them.

"we thought it'd be fun." eben said.

"and you can get us back however you want." jonah said and corbyn nodded.

"can we just take a bath and clean you two up?" corbyn asked and both boys kissed his cheeks.

"of course, babyboy." eben responded, so corbyn put the sheets in the washer, everyone left, and corbyn helped eben and jonsh clean up.

maybe wanting them to fuck him hard for what they did.

a/n
when i saw Fake Blood i immediately knew this is what i wanted to do. i got so excited to write this XD hope you enjoyed!