7|Getting Spooked

corbyn arrived to his house home alone. the house was dark and creepy considering the boys had put up decorations days before. flickering lights sent shivers down corbyn's spine.

he weaved his way through the spider webs. then something furry touched his leg. he was about to jump away when he realized it was just the band's cat, gerald.

"hey, gerald." he picked up the kit and soon the bands dog, sebastian, appeared. he followed corbyn along and when corbyn opened the door.

a scream was heard. corbyn was startled and fell on his ass.  then a figure started crawling towards him. its head twisted and his body looked deformed.

"guys?! this isn't funny!" corbyn screamed. he was crawling away and to the point of crying. "jonah! daniel! someone!" tears started streaming down his cheeks. the thing backed corbyn against a wall and he clutched his knees.

the lights flicked on and arms wrapped around him. he screamed and tried to move away.

"hey, hey, hey." the soothing voice was jonah's and he heard the giggles from the other three. he punched jonah's chest and looked up as daniel was removing the mask.

"you guys are assholes." he growled and broke from jonah's arms. he ran down the hallway and jonah followed him. he pulled the blonde to his chest.

"are you okay, baby?" he asked and corbyn shook his head.

"i was really scared, jonah. you know better than to scare me!" corbyn cried. jonah sighed and pulled him close.

"i'm sorry, baby. please don't be mad at me." he whispered and corbyn sucked in a breath as he furiously wiped his eyes.

"just don't do it again." he said and jonah nodded. he pecked his lips and corbyn sighed. he picked up the blonde and corbyn squealed lightly.

"i love you."

"i love you too...partially."

"ass."

*laughs*