64|No Happy Ending This Time

it takes minutes to meet someone,
hours to love them,
ans seconds to lose them.

corbyn walked into the coffee shop, clearly stressed. he walked on before someone bumped into him. coffee splattered his suit. a brunette stood there and immediately apologozed.

"oh! i am so sorry! i wasnt watching where i was going." the boy stammered on and corbyn waved his hand, cutting off the boy. he held his stress under and breathed out.

"its okay, kid." corbyn said and jonah smiled sheepishly.

"can-can i buy you a drink? as an apology?" corbyn felt drawn to this flustered boy. he nodded with a smile.

"sure, kid." it took mere minutes to meet the brunette boy.

corbyn ended up staying in contact with jonah. they talked for a while and soon met up with each other. jonah still being flustered. that's when jonah realized he had loved corbyn. turning their visit they had, jonah had stuttered the entire time while they watched a movie.

after that, they talked about whatever. sexuality popped up in the conversation.

"i-i'm gay..." jonah had whispered and corbyn just smiled.

"i'm bisexual." corbyn had told him and jonah had sighed in relief. so, by the time corbyn left, jonah realized that in those short hours he had fallen for corbyn.

when jonah and corbyn started dating, it was awesome. jonah loved every moment. that was until corbyn was taking longer durning business trips. they were three years into the relationship by then.

it worried jonah. he could only think of two options,

corbyn was sick when he went around the world and had to wait to be vaccinated,

or the more likely option,

he was cheating.

jonah didnt want the second option to be true, so he ignored it. that was until corbyn returned with hickeys. that's what caused jonah to snap.

they yelled at each other and it ended with corbyn packing his bag and leaving. with seven words muttered between them that broke jonah's heart.

"at least she attended to my needs." then corbyn was gone. jonah collapsed and tot he floor. it took seconds to lose the love of his life. he reached for his phone and called the only person he knew could help him.

his best friend, daniel.

jonah smiled at he jumped on the bed. daniel soon following. he tickled his sides and jonah giggled happily.

daniel had done wonders for jonah. he got his mind off of corbyn and got him starting on the right path again.

just this time, jonah knew he wasnt going to lose the love of his life.

a/n
before you ask, no, i will not write a part two. sometimes couples dont end the way you want them too so sowwy. :(