117|Disappointment

corbyn was a disappointment. he truly was.

he didn't spend time with family, he apparently sassed off to his loved ones too much, he failed three assignments and it was the end of the world for his parents.

the people he looked up too, despised him. or at least, that's how it felt.

he felt as if no one really wanted him around anymore. except one thing.

his best friend, the thing that had been by his side for many years and many to come.

his blade.

he pulled it from a pencil sharpener years ago and has kept it for years. nothing else had been by his side this long. he trusted that piece of metal more than himself.

he's used it to write words on his legs and thighs. he's used it make those tiny red lines on his arms and wrists.

he told all of his secrets to that blade. no one else knew.

but one night, he was caught.

corbyn was carving the words into his thighs.

fag
disappointment
stupid

but then the door opened. corbyn froze and he refused to look up.

"c-corbyn?" he looked up at the broken whimper and saw his little brother, jonah.

him and jonah didn't get along a daily basis, but they could  end during some times. he looked back down.

"just go back to bed, jonah. you didn't see anything and this is just a dream." corbyn whispered and the boy believed him, leaving the room and shutting the door.

corbyn got up and locked the door, no one will ever know about what's going on. no one.