78|Late Night

alcohol, teenage boys, and teenage girls are not a good mix in the middle of the night.

daniel, corbyn, jack, and zach were all drunk off their asses - jonah being the responsible designated driver not drinking.

piper, gabbie, angel, and lynz were also drunk off their asses - their friend, alexis was also responsible and their designated driver, not drinking either.

everyone was laughing, being drunks, and crackheads.

piper and corbyn sniffing crack because why not?

jack and gabbie were sipping more beers.

alexis and jonah were watching while shaking their heads.

angel and lynz were doing shots of vodka and tequila - probably getting alcohol poisoning.

"guys! guys! let's take the trucks and rrive around town to our special spot!" corbyn shouted and piper laughed right after.

"nooo." jonah warned, but the drunks overpowered his voice with a yell. "leave the driving to me and alexis though." jonah rubbed his face and alexis shook her head.

they all loaded into the trucks, jonah and alexis in the driver's seats.

piper, angel, gabbie and lynz were  in the bed of the truck hanging on to the roof, or sitting down. then zach, jack, daniel, and corbyn were in the other bed.

everyone was shouting and swearing as they drove down the streets towards the local woods. they soon parked thr cars and everyone jumped out. piper ended up pulled angel off somewhere into the woods - probably towards the abandoned cabin they had took.

gabbie was hanging off of lynz as she slurred swears and how she loved lynz - lynx practically doing the same. alexis shook her head and sat by the fire she was starting to make. jonah also watching, but soon corbyn came and sat in his lap giggling.

jack and zach ran off to a truck and got in the backseat while alexis looked, thinking thank God it wasnt her truck.

daniel ended up filtering with her- she was trying hard not to push him into the fire too.

jonah held corbyn's hips as he started to grind down.

"corbyn, stop, you're drunk and on crack." the boy whined and started to kiss his neck. within thirty minutes, lynz and gabbie were sleeping on the ground - cuddling, corbyn was still trying to get into jonah's pants, angel was carrying a worn out, crackhead piper, jack and zach were sleeping in the back, and alexis was holding daniel as he was giggling sleepily.

the two sobers helped get everyone together in the truck. alexis helped angel get piper, lynz,  gabbie into the back seat then hot into the front seats themselves. daniel just moved jack and zach before hopping in. corbyn hopped into front seat and so did jonah. the brunette waved to the red head then the two trucks took off.

(they put out the fire too btw. forest fires are serious, i should know, i live in Montana)

alexis took off first, jonah following her. she took a left and jonah took a right. they went their separate ways before heading back to their group homes.

jonah pulled up and helped the drunken corbyn to his room then helped the other three. he fell into his bed and corbyn cuddled up.

"love you, jo." he whispered and jonah smiled.

"love you too, corbyn." he whispered.

~the next morning~ ;)

corbyn groaned as he walked downstairs.

"what the fuck did i do last night?" he asked as he approached jonah.

"you sniffed crack and drank like five beers." jonah responded.

"remind me not to do that again." the teen groaned and jonah laughed.

"i tried." was all he said before his phone rang. "hey  alexis."

"piper is regretting doing that crap last night." alexis's voice came through the speaker.

"hey! not all of it!" they heard the blonde and joanh laughed.

"i dont either." angel's voice came through too. then there was laughing. soon, the tne were meeting up again for breakfast and the newly couples were cuddled up while eating.

last night was crazy, but worth it.
-the thoughts of the eight (8) people who drank and the couple who sniffed crack

a/n
they're all teens by the way.
added people:
piper- me
angel- pipers_angel_
alexis- Killer__Girl