131|Savior

buildings. many, many buildings.

corbyn had his ear buds in, ignoring the world around him. he couldn't careless is his mom was talking to him.

yes, he loved his mother deeply, but she was making him move from his nice, rural home that he grew up in in Virginia, to some small apartment in the middle of New York.

"honey, take your ear buds out." his mother pleaded and corbyn sighed, caving in. he took his ear buds that were blasting AC/DC and The Beatles.

"yes, mom?" he asked and his mom sighed.

"look, i know you're mad that we're moving, but daniel is a nice guy and we'll be moving to a bigger house here soon. okay?" she asked and corbyn reluctantly nodded.

they soon pulled up to an apartment building and they got out of the car. the two persons took the elevator up many flights.

once to an level, corbyn and his mom, kate, were walking to a door. kate knocked on the door. a blonde man opened the door and smiled at the two.

"hey, honey." daniel smield and kate hugged him. "hey, buddy. you must be corbyn?" he asked after they pulled away. corbyn just smiled gently. he was invited in and daniel placed his hand on his lower back.

"explore the house, learn the place for now." daniel walked away, leaving just a small piece against his back. corbyn shivered and walked into a hallway, seeing three doors.

"do not open?" he asked as he walked to the last door. he gripped the doorknob and twisted it. he heard a small whimper as the door opened. on the floor, a boy sat.

he had a rag in his mouth with his legs and arms chained to the bed. corbyn walked in and shut the door quietly. he bent down to the boys level.

he was asleep and his eyes were closed. corbyn cupped his cheek and his eyes shot up, letting out some cries. corbyn jumped back and sat against the floor, panting. the boy was looking around before his eyes landed on corbyn.

his eyes widened and his cries stopped. corbyn was trying to avoid looking at his naked body, of course being a gay teenager. he moved forward and reached up, taking the rag from his mouth.

the boy took in a breath and corbyn wiped his tears.

"you shouldn't be in here." the boy whispered and corbyn furrowed his brows.

"what's your name?" corbyn asked, ignoring his statement.

"jonah." he whispered and corbyn smiled.

"you poor thing. why does he have you all stringed out like this?" corbyn asked, finally letting his eyes scan him.

"dont ask questions. get out before he makes you like this too." jonah whispered, but the door opened and they both froze.

"well, well, well. looks like blondie found my toy." jonah's eyes widened and he looked at corbyn. oh no.

~~~~~

corbyn was shaking as he laid in his new bed. daniel had just left the room and his body had aches all over it. it had been two months since him and his mom moved in with daniel and jonah.

not long after daniel left, his door opened again. he immediately turned over and perked his ass out, whimpering "please dont hurt me"

jonah frowned and walked to his bed. he crawled in and pulled corbyn down. the boy started squirming until his eyes caught jonah's. he then flipped around and buried his face in his chest, crying.

"i got you, baby." jonah whispered and rubbed his back. he heard a door open then a woman's voice calling out.

"boys?" jonah got out of the bed, corbyn whining, reaching for him. jonah just kissed his hea.d

"i'm gonna help us, baby." then he left the room and walked to kate, daniel shut the door and walked away from the house.

"what's up, jo?" kate asked as she started dinner.

"you have to help us." jonah whispered and kate cocked her head.

"what do you mean, bud?" she asked and jonah waved his hand. kate followed the boy to corbyn's room. once the door opened, corbyn looked up and made grabby hands to jonah. the brunette walked over, picking the boy up form the bed.

"daniel rapes us." jonah said quietly as he hold corbyn to him. corbyn just nods.

"oh my. bubba." she reaches out and cupped his cheek. corbyn leaned into her touch, mewling gently. "let's get you two to the hospital to check you out." kate led them to the car where they got in and headed to the hospital.

once there, kate took the boys in and got them checked for anything. neither of them had aids or shit, so kate moved them out. she took them to corbyn's childhood house and ended it with daniel.

weeks after they moved away, corbyn was starting to get excited and more like his old self.

him and jonah got closer, soon dating each other as they ran around dn played, going to school together.

corbyn was sitting on a swing as the sun set, jonah soon coming up and joining him. they sat there, swinging gently.

"i love you." corbyn whispered, turning to jonah.

"i love you too." jonah whispered and turned to him. they leaned forward and kissed, falling into each others embrace.