68|At A Party

corbyn did not want to be here right now. he would much rather be at home with his puppy, but life hates him. so, here he was, at a party.

he was leaning against a wall and sighed. he took another sip out of his cup.

"let me guess, you were forced here." corbyn turned to a boy with brown hair and laughed lightly.

"that's an understatement." corbyn laughed and the boy smiled.

"jonah." he stuck his hand out and corbyn took it.

"corbyn." he responded and jonah smiled.

"so, corbyn, tell me, what would you rather be doing right now." jonah said and the blonde looked st him.

"well, i wanna go home to my doggo, watch movies, and overdose on hot chocolate." corbyn said and jonah grabbed his hand.

"they lead the way." hs said and corbyn giggled as he lead jonah from the house. they ran down the street and they were lauguingbthe whole way.

corbyn ran up to an apartment building and they stoppe.d joanh was wheezing slightly.

"what? cant keep up?" corbyn teased and the brunette rolled his eyes. he pushed the blonde and he laughed. they headed inside and to corbyn's apartment.

he opened the door and a dog jumped on him.

"heg bud! jonah this is sebastian." jonah smiled and crouched down. the dog smelled him before jumping on him. jonah laughed as corbyn giggled.

and that was the start if their love story.