97|Middle Of The Night

it was twelve thirty am and corbyn coudknt sleep. his anxiety was bouncing everywhere.

why?

maybe because of the bug gig they have tomorrow?

the fact that he' planning to ask jonah out tomorrow?

he didnt know, so, he decided to eat. at twelve thirty in the morning.

he prepared a bowl of cereal and sat on one of the couches. the other four were fast asleep in the bunks and here he was. eating cereal.

his eyes scanned the landscape as it passed and sighed slightly.

"what're you doing up?" a deep voice whispered and corbyn jumped slightly. he turned around and there stood jonah aka his ultimate crush.

"oh-uh-uhm." he was at a loss for words. jonah smiled and chuckled lightly - a fire erupting in corbyn's stomach. these weren't those little butterflies that made you feel giggly, oh no, this fire rage on and made corbyn even more anxious.

"uh, i-i dunno." corbyn whispered as he got up and placed his bowl in the sink and rinsed it.

"i think you do know." jonah whispered as hid arma sanked around the blondes waist. the younger gasped lightly and felt the fire rage across his back.

"i-i." he felt the brunette nuzzle at his neck and whimpered lightly. he leaned back against jonah.

"i-i mi-might ha-have a-a sma-small cru-crush." corbyn whispered before he could stop himself.

"on who? a girl? a boy?" jonah was the only one who knew corbyn was bisexual. "tell me, pleasseeee." jonah whined slightly and corbyn giggled gently.

"i-i can-can't te-tell yo-you." god, corbyn willed himself to stop stuttering.

"sure you can!" he nuzzled into the back of his neck again and corbyn's breath hitched.

"you." his word went almost unnoticed, by the brunette, but he heard it.

"say that again, i didnt hear you." jonah smirked and corbyn sighed.

"it's this guy. he's super tall, super straight, but like so hot. he loves coffee and could probably bathe in it. he has these hazel eyes and i could stare into them all day-" corbyn was cut short as he was turned around and jonah pressed their lips together.

corbyn was frozen for a moment before kissing back. so, there they stood, making out against the sink at twelve forty am.

corbyn pulled back and smiled at jonah.

"corbyn, can i take you out for a date before our show tomorrow?" jonah asked and corbyn smiled up at him.

"yeah, you can." jonah smiled and pulled him into another kiss. soon after, the two went back to their bunks - a fuzzy feeling all over the tow boys' bodies.