52|Rich Boy

TYPE: floof/frisky disky
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: frisky, swearing
EXTRA: frisky disky
WORD COUNT: 560

〰️

corbyn was one of those "rich kids." everyone hated the "rich kids." corbyn didn't like it. he wasn't one of those self-absorbing kids. he just wanted to be seen as corbyn, not ray besson's rich kid.

he only has one real friend and that was zach. corbyn had asked zach where mrs.herron's room was and he took him there. corbyn had just moved their from some stupid preppy school. him and zach created a friendship after that. he heard how corbyn used his middle name to avoid being stereotyped as a "rich kid" because of his parents last name.

"corbyn!" zach said happily and corbyn turned to him.

"hey, z." corbyn said and looked back at the field. the two teens were at a football game for zach's boyfriend, jack. corbyn leaned back.

"hey, zach. who's this?" a tall brunette walked up and sat next to the smaller brunette.

"hey, jo. this is corbyn." zach greeted and corbyn looked over.

"you're ray besson's oldest, ain't ya?" jonah asked and looked at corbyn. he nodded.

"but i use my middle name instead of my last." corbyn responded and looked back at the field.

"hmmm. whats your name then?" jonah asked.

"corbyn matthew." he responded and jonah nodded.

"jonah marais." they smiled at each other before the game started.

〰️

corbyn ran along the track. his legs ached, but he was in first. after one more lap, corbyn crossed the finish line. the crowd cheered and corbyn threw his arms up. he was given a medal and a couple people ran down the bleachers. jonah took the sweaty boy into his arms.

"see? i told you i'd win." corbyn said and jonah smiled. jack and zach soon joined. the curly haired boy hugged the blonde then zach hugged him.

"good job, corbyn." jack said and patted his back. corbyn looked around, but frowned when he didn't see his family anywhere. soon, corbyn was walking home with jonah.

"hey, ya did good, babe." jonah said and kissed his neck. the two boys halted in their walk as his kisses trailed around his neck.

"oh, fuck, jo." corbyn groaned. jonah smirked against his skin and kissed it once more.

"how 'bout, we stop by your house then we go to mine?" jonah asked and corbyn nodded.

"of course." they continued walking as corbyn kissed his hand. the walked up the steps and into the house.

"where were you?!" ray shouted at corbyn. "and who is this?"

"a) this is jonah and b) i was at my track race tonight." he sighed lightly and they shook their heads.

"you should come back to prep school, bro." jordan butted in and corbyn sent him a glare.

"nice try, fucktard." corbyn growled and pulled jonah upstairs. he placed the medal on his dresser.

"who's this?" joanh asked and showed a picture.

"that's daniel. he goes to school at he prep school." corbyn responded and slipped off his sweating track shirt. jonah walked up behind him and ran his hands up corbyn's bare chest.

corbyn whimpered slightly as he tweaked his nipple.

"let's take this to your house, yeah?" corbyn gasped and jonah smiled against his neck.

"sure, baby." and with that, corbyn slid on a shirt then they ran from the house.