6.2|Jorbyn|In Times Of Need

TYPE: Angel AU
REQUESTED: ye Killer__Girl BXTCH_BI
WARNING: eh
EXTRA: Part 2 of In Times Of Need
WORD COUNT: 410

〰️

Corbyn was lounging on a chair in his house until the door opened and closed. He set his book down and looked up. Jonah walked over. He kicked off his shoes and plopped his back pack on the floor before straddling Corbyn's hips.

"Fuck." Jonah sighed and leaned into Corbyn's chest.

"Rough day?" Corbyn asked leaning back.

"Round is an understatement."

"Why?" Corbyn asked and Jonah looked up at him.

"Jimmy was being a complete dick, Thomas wasn't fucking listening to the coach, my teachers kept beating on me for late work. I have it done, I'm just trying to turn it in, but they won't let me because its late then they count it as missing. How fucking wrong is that?" Jonah ranted then leaned down and closed his eyes.

"I just wanna be in your arms." He finished and Corbyn smiled.

"And here you are, in my arms." He leaned down and kissed the boys head. Jonah was soon dozing in his lap. Corbyn kissed his cheek before standing up carefully.

Jonah stirred lightly.

"Where are we going?" He asked tiredly.

"I'm taking you to bed. You need rest."

"Will you stay with me?" Jonah asked and Corbyn nodded.

"For a bit, but I need to make dinner." Jonah nodded and Corbyn laid him on the soft mattress. He crawled in behind him and he listened as the boy fell asleep. He silently got up and left the room.

He started to make dinner. About twenty minutes later, a sleepy Jonah wandered out and hugged the angel-boy.

"Hey, baby." Corbyn said gently and Jonah smiled sleepily.

"Hey, Corb." He spoke and sat on his lap.

"How was your nap?" Jonah shrugged. Then Corbyn sat him down and got up. He plated the food and then handed them out. Jonah stayed on Corbyn's lap while they ate.

After they finished and cleaned up, they headed back to bed. Corbyn changed and they crawled into their bed. Jonah laid atop of the angel-boy. Corbyn fluttered his wings and wrapped them around them.

Jonah smiled up at Corbyn.

"Thank you for staying."

"Anything for you, little man. I love you."

"I love you too." Jonah sleepily replies then the two fell into a peaceful sleep. Corbyn knew this was his boy and it was going to stay that way.