81|Empty Spot

the four ran on stage and smiled weakly at the crowd. many fans screamed out. then the four boys started the concert. the songs and dancing flee by quickly as they were on stage, but there was always an empty spot.

then the last song, What Am I?, started to play. suddenly, a bunch of blue lights lit up in the crowd. it brought the four boys on the stage to tears.

then they started to sing along to the track, part of it having to be played over the speakers. then after the song ended, daniel stood up from his couching position.

"everyone in the crowd!" he said into the mic and they all screamed. "raise your blue lights for a fallen friend! i know that he is watching over us all right now and we need all of the support we can get." daniel first looked at jack, then zach, then corbyn. the blonde was sobbing off to the side. jack was rubbing his back and daniel turned back to the crowd.

"for now on, there will always be an empty space up here on stage for jonah marais roth frantzich. that man was the best person you could ever meet and its hurt his family, us, and the fans to hear about his passing." daniel sucked in a breath. "but for now on, we will be selling blue LED lights at every show and leave a spot on stage because we all know that jonah is right there next to us. so thank you all who have showed up compassion and mourned the passing with us. in Surrey to leave this concert on such a sad note, but i hope you all had a great time and we hope yo sed you at other shows! thanks for coming out here!" once again, the crowd screamed, but only a few words.

for jonah!

corbyn stood and the spotlight faced him and his red eyes.

"thank you all again." corbyn said into the mic - his voice breaking a little. then they waved and left the stage. everyone in the crowd started cheering out and corbyn smiled. then they got changed and corbyn looked at the outfits he wore that night.

they were jonah's.

he slipped on one of Joan's shirts and pants and jonah's rings before leaving with the other boys. corbyn sat down on the bus and looked at his lockscreen.

it was him and jonah. he smiled through his tears. he couldn't believe the brunette was gone.

last week, they were out driving when jonah had dropped the boys off. him and corbyn went to go to Starbucks, but on the way there, a car hit theirs and they had hit jonah's side.

jonah died later after that when corbyn was awake in the car. corbyn still had a cast on his left arm because of it.

everynivht, he remembered the bloodied smiled jonah gave him and pecked his lips. he had held his cheek as corbyn sobbed then he closed his eyes and went limp. corbyn sobbed harder and with his good arm, gripped his shirt.

he still wasn't over the death of his boyfriend and he was ne or going to be, but each time they performed, he knew jonah was up there.

that empty spot, wasn't empty, no matter the show because jonah was still there watching over his baby boy and boys.

a/n
zat was sad :(
and sorry, Killer__Girl i know i said i wouldn't update so you could sleep, but oOp-
sowwy, pwease don't bwe mwad at mwe. *pouts*