1|Sweaters And Ciders

a/n
hey, babes! i've decided to try a 31 days of October! so theres two books i have to update daily! 😆 so, if you're wonderi ng why theres just a one, and not a 116, or whatever number. even if you're not wondering, it's because this is kinda a seperate series.

it will continue after this!

anyway, enjoy!

a/n

corbyn smiled as he cuddled up on the couch. it was cold outside and he was watching jonah and daniel.

the blonde and brunette were hanging up some orange lights above the TV.

"halloween is fucking awesome." zach commented randomly and the other four laughed. corbyn got up and stretched. arms wrapped around him. corbyn smiled and leaned against the strong chest.

"hey, you got the cider done yet?" daniel asked jack form the living room.

"almost done!" jack yelled back and corbyn gasped suddenly.

"hold on! i' be right back!" he chirped and ran upstairs. a few minutes later, corbyn came downstairs with five four sweaters. he handed daniel one, then zach one. just then, jack appeared with a tray of cups.

he set it down and daniel took one cup. he sipped it and winked at jack.

"thanks, j." he then turned back to the window to put up more stickies. corbyn handed the last one to jack.

so, now the five boys were wrapped in knitted sweaters while sipping some cider. corbyn set his might down and reached up.

"joooo! help! i can't reach!" jonah smiled as he set down his own mug and helped corbyn. he nuzzled his cheek against corbyn's sweater. he soon set down the blonde. later on, they all sat down and sipped their homemade cider and cuddled into the knitted sweaters.