55.2|Anger And Sadness Treatment

corbyn picked up his phone and saw missed calls from all of the boys. he scrolled through his voice mails.

hey, corbyn. we wanted to call you before the show and ask for good luck. it won't be the same without you, bud. so uhm, just call us back when you can. bye.

look, I'm sorry about the lie and you cheating- deleted.

corbyn! hey, man. we need tou tonight. it would be great if you could be here.

the show went well, bud. we missed you up on stage, so did the fans. they immediately asked where you were and all we could say was that you left. so, come back would you?

we miss ya dude. you gotta come back home. look, zach and jonah are sorry-deleted.

corbyn, are you leaving why dont we?

god, corbyn just come home! dammit.

come home, corbyn. we all miss you, bean.

corbyn sighed as he looked at all the missed calls.

"babe, what're you doing?" cody asked and corbyn sighed.

"I have to go back. they're worried about me." corbyn said.

"what do you mean?" he asked and walked up.

"daniel, zach, jack, and jonah. they're all worried." corbyn said and moved to his backpack. he started to pack and cody walked up.

"so? they hurt you, corbyn. hell, you just about destroyed that bag yesterday."

"yeah, well their my family, cody." corbyn responded and left the apartment. he dialed jonah's phone number.

it rang a couple times.

"corbyn?"

"hey, jo."

"God, where are you, corbyn?"

"I'm walking home."

"you're still in L.A.?!"

"yeah, never left?" corbyn walked down the street and soon found the why don't we house.

"well, we're on our way to St. Paul, Minnesota. so find us there."

"I will. by-" jonah hung up and corbyn looked at his phone. he sighed and walked inside. he packed a bag and booked a flight. then he was on his way to Minnesota.

corbyn followed jonah's directions and soon saw the four at the frantzich house.

"corbyn?" jack asked and ran across the yard. they enveloped in a huge and fell to the grassy ground.

"hey, j." soon the other three ran over -- all doing a doggy pile on the blonde. "goodness." corbyn gasped for air once they got off the ground. jonah helped him up and pulled him into a kiss almost immediately. corbyn was surprised, but kissed back.

"God dammit, corbyn. you scared us! you said you'd talk to us before the show-" corbyn cut off rambling jonah with a kiss.

"sorry, got kinda mixed up with something. I won't do it again." corbyn responded and they all nodded before heading into the house. everything that happened in the previous week buried