112|First Word

it was after dinner when corbyn started to form his mouth into a word.

"honey! come here!" his mother yelled as the man ran downstairs.

"wassup?"

"corb's gonna say his first word!" she said and he smiled. "say mommy. moommmy."

"say daddy." the man cooed.

"no, say mommy." the woman growled.

"no, say daddy. your brother said mommy. now its time for daddy to shine." his father cooed and the mother scoffed.

"is that the only reason you wanted another child? was for them to say daddy?!" the woman  yelled. they both did. jonah stood quickly and scooped up his baby brother from his high chair.

the brunette started to cry, but the adults didnt notice as they were too caught up yelling at each other.

"shhh, bub. it's okay. big brothers not mad at you." he whispered and nuzzled their cheeks together as jonah walked upstairs to his room. he opened his door then shut it before sitting on his bed.

the baby giggled and gripped his shirt.

"b-b-bruber." the  baby giggled and the older froze.

"did you say brother?" jonah asked and the brunette nodded.

"bruber." he clapped and jonah smiled. he nuzzled cheeks with the baby again and pecked his lips.

"my cute baby brother." jonah whispered and corbyn giggled.

"bwig bruber." he giggled again and jonah smiled more.

"i love you, corbyn."

"wi...wove...wu...two?" he asked and jonah nodded. the boy smiled and bounced up and down.

"so cute." jonah whispered and corbyn giggled. then he yawned.

"you tired, bubby?" the brunette nodded and jonah smiled. he laid down with his baby brother on his chest. the younger fell asleep despite the yelling downstairs and jonah wasnt far behind him.