128|"you leave, i leave."

nobody really loved jorbyn. yes, there were those few odd limelights that were with them on their relationship, but many were not happy.

they sent bunches of hate towards the two 21 year olds. it was killing the two. jonah could handle it much more that corbyn could.

the blonde couldn't do it. so, one day, he started packing. jonah came upstairs and saw the blonde packing.

"baby, what're you doing?" jonah asked as he wrapped his arms around corbyn's waist.

"i'm leaving the band. there's a limelight who will let me stay with her until i get a new house." corbyn said as he moved from jonah's arms to get something else.

"baby..." jonah trailed off and corbyn shook his head.

"i can't do it." corbyn whimpered and grabbed a few things before heading back to his suitcase. "tonight, at 11 i'm getting on a flight. going off the grid. not returning."

"but, corbyn, you've worked so hard for this, why would you give it up now?" jonah asked as he held the boy still. corbyn looked up as tears brimmed his eyes.

"i know. i've given up so much for all of this, but when all of that goes down the drain, when all of it goes for nothing. when one thing changes and everyone turns on you. it gets hard join. i don't find any joy in this anymore." corbyn whispered and sniffled. "i'm not happy." jonah's heart shattered.

"wha-what do y-you mean? a-are we over?" jonah asked, voice pleading as corbyn turned and finished packing.

"if you're not coming with me, then...yes." corbyn whispered and as he zipped his suitcase.

"i-i...corby. please." jonah pleaded. corbyn just shook his head and walked to the dresser.

"you want this?" but as corbyn looked at the photo, his voice cracked.

he sniffled and turned around with he photo, just to see jonah packing his own suitcase

"i love you too much to let you go on your own." jonah simply said and walked up to corbyn. corbtn sniffled.

"are you sure?" corbyn asked and jonah nodded.

"you leave, i leave." jonah states and corbyn let a couple tears fall before bringing jonah down into a kiss.