36|Half Brother

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: nothing really
EXTRA: i hope this makes up for the last one shot i posted
WORD COUNT: 777

〰️

jonah stared at his wall.

"mom." he asked and the woman looked at him.

"yeah?" she asked.

"will i ever see corbyn again?" she looked at him and sighed.

"i don't know, babe." she simply replied and hooked the ear ring in her ear. jonah sighed as he let his mind travel to his four year old brother.

his parents were spilt. his dad lost custody of him years ago. jonah spent time with him though when they moved back to Minnesota. he didn't like his father and he got a new girlfriend. he got her pregnant and therefore his younger half brother corbyn was born.

he loved corbyn with his whole heart. at night, his dad would sleep so hard that jonah would have to get up to tend to corbyn, but he didn't mind.

he wished he could've spent more time with the boy because after they moved, jonah couldn't see him anymore.

as jonah looked outside, he saw his other little brother. daniel was his step brother though.

"we'll be back, jo." jesse said and he nodded. jesse and mike left the house and jonah sighed. it was crazy honestly.

july twenty-fifth of twenty-fifteen, corbyn born. five short months later, jonah left him. jonah couldn't believe that he left when corbyn was not even five months old and now he was turning four.

jonah shook his head. he got up and ran outside to play with daniel.

jonah rubbed his hands together. he sat down in a chair. today was the day he'd meet his eighteen year old brother.

jonah is now twenty-seven, he has a dog and a house. he contacted corbyn and asked to meet him. corbyn agreed and here he was.

he was sitting in a small cafe in his hometown. every time the bell chimed above the door, jonah looked up.

he wanted to see his baby brother and once he did, he smiled. corbyn got some coffee and walked toward jonah.

"you must be jonah?" he asked and jonah nodded. they shook hands.

"its nice to meet you after all this time." jonah sighed and corbyn smiled.

"dad said a lot about you, actually." corbyn said lightly and jonah cocked his head.

"like what?"

"well, he said you had brown hair, blue eyes, you were tall, you loved coffee. uhm-he said you were at least nine to ten years older than me." corbyn said and jonah nodded.

"all of that's true. except my eyes are hazel." jonah said and corbyn nodded.

"noticed that." corbyn said with a smile.

"its great to see you like this. i mean, an adult. the last time i saw you, you were five months old." jonah said and corbyn smiled.

"sorry if i got on your nerves as a baby." corbyn mumbled and jonah waved his hand.

"its fine. i enjoyed the time with you." jonah dipped his coffee and corbyn did too.

"i wish i could've grown up with you." corbyn said lightly and jonah frowned slightly.

"i do too, but maybe, if you're gonna be in town for a little while you can come stay with me and jack." jonah said

"who's jack?" corbyn asked.

"my dog."

"ah." corbyn said. "well, i was planning to move out here soon actually." corbyn murmured. "would you mind if i stayed with you until i found a house?" jonah smiled comfortingly at his baby brother.

"of course. you can stay as long as you like, or need." jonah said and corbyn smiled.

"thank you, jonah."

"you're welcome, corbyn." the two boys got up and walked out of the cafe with each other. they started in with a conversation as they walked to jonah's house.

when they walked inside, a dog jumped up on jonah.

"hey, jack. this is corbyn, my baby brother." jonah said and jack sniffed corbyn.

"i'm not your baby brother." corbyn said as he started petting jack.

"you're my youngest brother, so yeah, you are my baby brother." jonah said and corbyn rolled his eyes. corbyn the door and they headed upstairs. corbyn sat on the couch and jonah soon joined him.

corbyn snuggled into his older brother and jonah wrapped an arm around his waist. jack soon joined and jonah turned on the TV.

"i'm happy to have you back in my arms, even if you are an adult." jonah said and corbyn smiled.

"i'm happy to be here too." then the two paid attention to the show on TV while enjoying brotherly time.