34|Roadtrip

TYPE: floof/sad?
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: light swearing
EXTRA: cHuTe :,)
WORD COUNT: 678

〰️

corbyn packed his bag and set it aside. he laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"corbyn!" he left his room and walked to the door. he had his bag in his hand and his phone in the other. him and his mom drove to his grandmothers house before getting out.

corbyn was awoken at four am and sat up. he rubbed his eyes.

"time to go." his mother said. he got up and they got everything loaded up in his grandmas truck. they got into the truck and drove to a gas station first. the sun slowly rose as they left town. they exited city limits just as the sun was fully out.

corbyn placed his blanket over his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

the rest of the drive was a blur for corbyn. he slowly got out of he truck and smelled the moistness of the air.

oh, how he remembered this place.

he heard tired skid.

"corbyn?" it was raining and he turned around. he smiled widely and ran over to the boy. jonah smiled and got off his bike. he hugged corbyn tight.

"thought you forgot about me?" corbyn asked.

"nah. i couldn't." jonah responded. "how long you in town for?"

"a few days." corbyn replied and jonah nodded.

"we gotta hang out, okay?" jonah asked as he mounted his bike.

"of course." jonah smiled and kissed corbyn's wet cheek. he rode off and corbyn smiled. he grabbed his bag and headed into the small house. seeing his old friend made corbyn's heart flutter.

"anytime." corbyn whispered to himself.

corbyn sat on the stairs when he heard tires on pavement. he looked up and ran across the grass.

"long time no see my good man." jonah said and corbyn laughed lightly.

"anything new with you?" corbyn asked and jonah shrugged.

"not much. just missin' you." jonah said with a smile. "you should come back more, okay?"

"i might." jonah smiled.

"get on my pegs, bitch." corbyn laughed and shook his head. corbyn stood on the pegs and jonah started to ride on.

"where you livin' now?" he asked.

"virginia." jonah nodded. "but i like this place better." jonah smiled.

"why? cause of me?"

"nah. i moved because of you." corbyn joked and jonah gasped.

"rude." corbyn laughed and kissed his cheek.

"nah, this is just home, i guess." corbyn said and jonah looked back for a second. he parked under a tree and the two boys got off the bike. the two sat down and corbyn smiled as he rested his head on jonah's shoulder.

"i'm really considering moving back here." corbyn said and jonah wrapped and arm around him.

"svea and esther certainly miss you." jonah said and kissed his head. corbyn moves so he straddled jonah's hips.

"are we just gonna pretend that what we had was nothing?" corbyn asked and jonah shook his head.

"never, but i-i don't know what to do. i feel that if we start this again, you'll leave." jonah said and corbyn frowned lightly.

"i know i have to go back home, but i promise, this summer, i'll come back up here and we can have a hay day." corbyn said and jonah smiled.

"it won't be long before i'm back, jo. i promise." corbyn said and kissed his lips lightly. jonah kissed back. he missed the feeling of corbyn's lips.

"you promise you'll come back, correct?" jonah asked as he looked at the boy.

"i will." jonah hugged him tight and pecked his lips.

"then i'll let you go then." corbyn smiled and pecked his lips again.

"i love you."

"i love you too." and with that, corbyn jumped into the truck and jonah stepped back so they could turn around. he waved at corbyn before they drove away. he smiled as walked back to his house.

corbyn was going to come back and that's all jonah need to think for a smile to come back to his lips.