26|Divorce

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: eh, swearing
EXTRA: peter is an OC i created of myself. so its me just a male
WORD COUNT: 747

〰️

corbyn walked into the house with two males following behind him. peter and jonah ran up the stairs and to the left. the hopped on the couch and cuddled up. corbyn smiled at the sight of his two baby brothers.

he walked upstairs and sat next to them. they crawled over and sat in his lap. he smiled at them and they smiled back. peter was the first to fall asleep in his lap. jonah looked up at corbyn and smiled at him.

corbyn smiled back and he fell asleep. corbyn slowly moved them to the longer end of the couch and stood up. he walked downstairs and started dinner. he sighed slightly. the door unlocked and opened and his parents came in bickering.

"sh sh sh!" corbyn whispered.

"don't tell us to shush, young man." his mother scolded.

"peter and jonah are slepeing up there." he pointed above them.

"oh." his father said and corbyn nodded. "do you have dinner done?"

"i just started it, but it should be done soon." they nodded and left the kitchen. corbyn sighed and leaned against the counter. this was how every night was. the twins would fall asleep and he would start dinner, but it was getting to be a lot for the boy.

he looked up at the hangover where the upstairs floor was over the downstairs floor. he smiled at the thought of his two baby brothers. they were what kept corbyn from running away. the nine year olds kept him sane these days.

he smiled slightly at the thought. he finished dinner within the next fifteen minutes and played them. he went to his parents' office and knocked on the door.

"what?" his father's tone was annoyed.

"dinners ready."

"okay. get the twins." his mother said tiredly.

"i will." he left the door and went upstairs. he saw them still passed out on the couch. he cooed lightly.

"boys." he said lightly. both boys whined and peter dug his face into jonah's neck. "i have dinner ready."

"what is it?" jonah asked and cracked an eye open.

"i made chicken nuggets with fries you two."

"and the parents?" peter asked quietly.

"burgers with fries." they nodded and slowly got up.

"and you?" jonah asked and looked up at him.

"burger and fries." corbyn kissed his cheek and picked up the two. peter yawned and laid his head on his shoulder. he carried them down and sat them at their spots on the table. corbyns at down between them and their parents soon joined.

they bickered, but the boys barely noticed as they ate.

"boys." they looked to their parents. they sighed.

"we're getting a divorce." his father said and corbyn's eyes widened. the twins gasped.

"i'm taking jonah." his mother said.

"i'll be taking corbyn and peter."

"no!" the twins wailed and latched to corbyn. corbyn wrapped his arms around the boys.

"i'm sorry, boys, but its for the best."

"no!"

"boys! stop! the decision is final. i'm taking corbyn and peter. your mom is moving and taking jonah."

"will we be able to see each other?" corbyn asked and they nodded.

"occasionally." corbyn nodded before they finished dinner. he rinsed their plates and the boys eased up stairs. they sat on the couch. peter and jonah sat in corbyn's lap.

"i don't wanna leave you." jonah whispered and corbyn pulled him close.

"you won't be."

"yeah, i will."

"no, because i actually got you something." corbyn stood up and carried the boys. he walked to his room. he sat them on the bed and grabbed out two phones.

"phones?"

"mom and dad are paying for them because i begged them. i want to call you every night, jo." corbyn said and handed them the phones. both changed their lock screens to pictures of the three of them.

"thank you, corb." they hugged the tall boy. corbyn smiled and hugged them back.

"can we cuddle tonight?"

"of course." they all got ready for bed and climbed in. jonah and peter dug their faces into corbyn's neck. corbyn kissed their heads and the boys kissed his neck.

"night, boys."

"night, corb." whispered peter.

"night, bean." whispered jonah.

"i love you guys."

"i love you too." came twice. the boys soon fell asleep with smiles on their lips despite what was to come.