69|The Ocean

corbyn smiled as he buckled his life vest on. him and the boys were going water skiing. jonah was right behind him.

he got onto a ski and was handed a whistle. he put it around his neck and started the ski. he moved forward a bit for jonah to hop on his.

"corbyn, jonah, stay together." the instructor said and they nodded. the two headed out a bit and corbyn spun on his.

"show off!" jonah yelled over the engines and corbyn smirked before taking off again. jonah just shook his head and went after him. the two just rode around on the water, until a wave hit. it knocked against corbyn's ski. jonah stopped moving as he saw the ski tip over.

it takes a lot of that and it scared him. he didnt see the blonde boy resurface for a moment. then he did. jonah moved over and helped the boy up on his ski. corbyn coughed up water and gasped for breath.

"hey, hey, just breath okay." corbyn coughed slightly then started to shake.

"god, that reminded me of a time that happened when i was a teen." corbyn laughed lightly.

"why?" jonah asked and corbyn sighed.

"well, i had accidently flipped my ski and got stuck under it. nearly died." he chuckled and jonah smiled. soon, an instructor came over.

"pretty big wave that hit you there, corbyn, you good?" she asked as some people reflipped the ski.

"yeah, i'm good. probably wouldn't have been if it wanst for jonah here." he said and the instructor smiled. corbyn transferred back to his ski. they headed back in and corbyn shook his hair on jonah. the boy pushed him off the dock. corbyn resurfaced and flipped the brunette off.

jonah just smield and helped him up. corbyn shook his hair out again and jonah smiled.

he pulled the boy close after they discarded their life vests and jonah kissed his cheek. corbyn smiled as they headed inside. they walked into their hotel room and corbyn flopped on the bed.

jonah then flopped onto him. corbyn let out a oof, but didnt protest. soon though, jonah rolled off and cuddled the already sleeping corbyn.