77|The Pool

it was a hot day in L.A. 106° to v
be exact. corbyn was dying inside even though it was really cool. then he got an idea.

"jack! zach! get the ball pit balls and meet me outside!" corbyn yelled and ran out into the backyard. the two youngest soon joined him. they dumped the balls into the large pool that they had in the backyard.

jonah and daniel soon walked out and shook their heads. corbyn smiled and pulled off his shirt - jack and zach following his lead. then, the three jumped in the pool. they all resurfaced and threw balls at jonah and daniel.

"hey, losers! come join!" corbyn yelled and the two rolled their eyes.

"how 'bout no?" daniel sassed and jonah nodded.

"you teo are lameeeee!" jack yelled next. corbyn threw another ball at jonah then got out of the pool. he grabbed a giant floaty that was in the shape of a duck. he threw it into the pool and jumped onto it.

zach ended up pushing him off and corbyn laughed. soon, jonah and daniel joined the other three boys. everyone smiled as they started to jump into the pool and do flips, or jack rode his skateboard into the pool. the five boys were just having fun on this hot day.

it started to become darker and the boys became hungry, so they got out of the pool and headed inside. corbyn shook his head and sprayed water on jonah. the brunette pushed corbyn back into the pool just before he ran inside.

"hey, asshole!" corbyn yelled before getting out and running after him.

a/n
just a cute floof! :)