7|Jorbyn|Alien

TYPE: Alien AU
REQUESTED: sort of
WARNING: smutish?
EXTRA: this is part 2 to Alien on first one shot book, hehehe
WORD COUNT: 358

〰️

Recap:
jonah took one last glance at the blonde laying on his own bed.

"i'm sorry," he left the house and collapsed in his chair on his ship. he needed corbyn. he looked at his health. everything had dropped. he sighed.

corbyn opened his eyes and sat up confused.

"jonah?" no response. he was in his house. he ran to his window and looked out. he saw a little white light. "no." then it was gone. just like that. he sunk down against the wall.

"no,"

Corbyn went on with life as he normally did. He felt a bit more drained each day. He felt like he was dying. One day, he couldn't get out of bed because he was too weak.

He coughed up a bit of blood and that scared him. He stared outside that day. Then that night he fell asleep. He didn't eat or drink that whole day. He opened his eyes and sat up. He wasn't home.

When he looked over towards a light a body stood there. He shot out of the bed and arms immediately wrapped around him.

"Jonah!"

"Hey, Corbyn."

"What was happening to me? Was I dying?" He asked and Jonah nodded.

"We bonded on a molecular level and without each other, we were dying."

"Thank you for taking me back. I don't want to die." Corbyn clung to Jonah.

"I didn't want to die either. Plus-" Jonah was cut off by soft lips on his own. His eyes closed and he kissed back. Corbyn soon pulled back and Jonah pulled him back in. Corbyn pulled the alien boy backwards. The door shut and soon the boys were in darkness.

Corbyn pulled away and off his shirt. Jonah followed him and then they kissed again. Jonah pulled the boy closer by his ass. Corbyn moaned lightly then Jonah pushed him on the bed. He climbed in top the boy and kissed him again.

"Make me forget the time we spent apart."

"Anything for you, baby."