39|Sleepy Boy

TYPE: floof
REQUESTED: nah
WARNING: eh
EXTRA: short but chute
WORD COUNT: 301

〰️

corbyn rolled over in his bed and cuddled his blanket closer. jonah smiled weakly at the sight and soon laid on the bed next to him. the boy was passed out because they just came back a show, but they also had a little fun after. ;)

jonah pulled corbyn closer to him and corbyn snuggled against him with his blanket. jonah soon fell asleep.

〰️

jonah woke up to knocking. he groaned and rolled out of bed. corbyn was still passed out in the bed. jonah rubbed his tired face and walked to the door. he opened it and saw daniel.

"hey, jo. i'm about to go get jack and zach, but we're going." he said and jonah nodded running a hand through his hair.

"okay, thanks, dani." jonah said and daniel left. he shut the door and walked over to his bags. he turned on a lamp and began to pack their clothes. he placed their phones and chargers in one bag and walked to the bed.

"babe." corbyn whined slightly. "we gotta go." corbyn reaches his arms out and jonah pulled him up. he held him in his arms.

"tired still?" jonah asked and corbyn nodded. he leaned against jonah and yawned.

his arms wrapped around his neck. jonah smiled and kissed his neck lightly.

"come on, baby." jonah helped corbyn stand while he gripped his pillow and blanket. he slowly walked next to jonah as his backpack was on his back. they walked to the elevator where they met daniel, jack, and zach. they all got onto the elevator and went down.

they soon got to the airport. when they were seated in their seats, corbyn fell asleep again and jonah smiled at his sleepy boy.