134|Bus Home!

even though corbyn had an amazing tour bus and an amazing home, he wanted to create something from his own hands.

so, with his paycheck, he bought a yellow school bus. he was going to sort of do what Logan did years before, but he knew it would be better.

the bus had many problems, him getting it from a junk yard.

the stairs were rusted and broken, the door needed new gears because it wouldn't open properly, the ignition needed a bit of work, and get him started on the inside.

so, he started with the doors. he got a bunch of supplies from Shiptons Big R and Ace Hardware.

corbyn started by unscrewing the doors and taking them off. he looked at the insides and fixed what he needed before laying the new doors down.

he took out his silver spray paint and put on a mask. he shook the can greatly. he put tape over the windows and started his spray painting. once the doors were down with paint, he walked back over and took a look at the stairs.

he took some treatment to the steps to ge t ride of rust then took out new sheets if metal. he put on some caulk and set the pieces down and molded the sides to fit over the empty spaces by the sides.

by the time he was done with that, he walked back over to the doors. they were dry. he picked one up and carried it to the bus, putting it back onto the bus. then he grabbed the other and put that one in place too.

he opened them and got inside, using the manual crank to open th e new doors. he smiled as they opened better and smoothly.

"how much have you done?" a voice asked and corbyn looked up. it was jonah.

"hey, jo." he said and got out of the bus.

"jon is gonna be pissed." jonah said and corbyn shrugged.

"new home for me then. he kicks me out at least i'll have somewhere to go." he shrugged and looked at the exterior. the windows needed replacing, the back door needed replacing and a bunch of mechanical shit he'd need help with.

jonah chuckled at his bandmates enthusiasm. "just dont miss lunch." jonah then turned and left the blonde to bus.

~~~~~

once corbyn got all of the mechanical problems done and was able to get heat flowing into the bus, to which he paid the man who helped a bunch, he started don the interior.

he had already replaced everything else and he hadn't had the bus for more than two weeks.

he unscrewed a bunch if seats and removed them, leaving just five in the front. then he made a wall between the riding area and the living area. he had made the back just one wall, having no door.

there was still a window and corbyn would get a curtain for that later. he sat in the middle of the bus and drew out his plan before getting to work.

he put a full size mattress in the back of it and built a small room, leaving a small place for some couches and a TV.

he put up a TV and bolted it to the wall, keeping it there. then he got a stand for under it. there, a mini fridge was placed with the cord conjoining the others.

he soon got a small couch that could fit a couple of people in then some beanbags. it was a squish, but damn, it worked.

soon, he added some lights, an antenna and roku because if you dont have ruko you're broke af.

anygay, he replaced the four seats in the front, giving them their own touchable fun maybe some better cushions. he then added a couple flashlights just incase the bus broke down and they needed light.

he smiled as he finished painting the outside of it.

his beauty bus was brand new and customized. he took the picture that he took before and compared it.

"holy damn." almost a month later and this beauty was done.

"goddamn, corbyn. no wonder you've been out here late." he heard a voice and turned. the other four bandmates stood there. he waved his hand and they came over. he led them in, but stopped them before they reached the living part.

"shoes. off." he said and took off his shoes, the others doing the same, rolling their eyes.

but damn, they were surprised and amazed. once they passed the door, there was carpet, there was a TV, a couch, some bean bags.

it was heaven.

"what's back there?" zach asked, pointing to the room.

"my new bedroom!" corbyn beamed and opened the door, revealing the same rooms with a closet with a dresser and a bed.

"oh my god, corbyn." jonah said and they all looked around amazed.

"beautiful isn't she?" corbyn asked and they nodded.

"definitely."

so, over the next couple months, corbyn got a permit to drive the bus, so did jonah because elects be honest, he loves the blonde too much.

and after all of the hard work and tiring month of work and the bus, corbyn and jonah took a little trip for the week. they drove up to Minnesota, alternating who drove and who slept in the bed in the back.

when they got to Minnesota jonah's family just loved the bus. timothy was surprised that corbyn did most of the renovations himself, and i quote-in-quote, "because you have such flimsy limbs."

but on the way home, they stopped in a parking lot in Los Angeles.

jonah and corbyn cuddled with each other in the full size bed, sharing kisses here there as they decided they wanted to be together over the trip.

so, now the bus belong to corbyn and jonah and even when corbyn did pass away at and old age, his daughter, piper (;), took care of it a d updated anything she needed.

she even printed a sticker and applied it to the side of the bus.

this bus belongs to corbyn besson because he gave her life once more.

a/n
this was a long one-
on another note, you know, all of the other people's has cliches and love stories while im over here writing about corbyn renovatating a bus-