Story information

okay so this is kinda for the new people that might be reading this (idk who is cause my writing sucks) this is a story from my quotev account. I'm planning on completely updating this story because my love for writing and fairy tail is back. So I just want to clear things up

Shana is not my original oc for this story she is the main female for the anime called Shakugan No Shana I just used her because I ship her with Gray and I also kinda ship her with Natsu. But anyways her background in this story is different she still a flame haze ( I'll be explaining what a flame haze is and stuff) but I added more to her back ground so she has the background of being the younger sister of Inuyasha and sesshomaru from Inuyasha (if you never heard of Inuyasha you are living under a rock)

so I made her father be Inu No Taisho and her mother being Tsunade form Naruto

i know it's kinda crazy Shana is kinda is resembling my Actual oc for fairy tail she just still has the flame haze power and her design that's it.

EVERYTHING ABOUT A FLAME HAZE 

A Flame Haze (フレイムヘイズ, Fureimuheizu?) is a former human that has made a contract with a Crimson Lord to gain power. A Flame Haze's main job is to protect the balance of the world, which means destroying all Denizens that devour people to take away their Power of Existence. They are simply called as the "Hunters" (討ち手, Uchite?, other meanings : seizer, vanquisher or punisher). Most Denizens cynically call them the "Tools of Destruction" (討滅の道具, Tōmetsu no Dōgu?) or "Same-race killers' Tools" (同胞殺しの道具, Dōhōgoroshi no Dōgu?). A Flame Haze normally becomes one because they wish revenge on a being that has devoured or taken something away from them. An exception to this would be Shana, who became a Flame Haze on her own volition, and had not suffered the loss of something she loved. Flame Haze generally look down upon Torches and Mystes because they are merely shells.

CRIMSON LORD:
Crimson Lord (紅世の王, Guze no Ou), also simply called "Lord" (王, Ou), is an existence, amongst the Crimson Denizens, possessing great power. Because of their large existence, they require a lot of Power of Existence to continue to manifest themselves in our world. They also have the power to move between worlds freely. But in the war to protect balance of worlds, those who have Flame Haze and protects both worlds are called "Lords" , while Denizens are entitled to those who consume existence to live.

The main difference between Lords and Denizens is the former's superior abilities to possess Power of Existence and utilize it. Even though normal Denizens can take possession of a great amount of Power of Existence, they can't master them as well and they still won't be considered Lords. There are also some Denizens who were born with qualification to become Lords, but haven't demonstrated their full strength yet, so they are still considered by others to be only "Denizens".

Among the Lords, there are some who exceed other Lords; they are usually addressed as the powerful Lord (強大なる"紅世の王", Kyōdai-naru Guze no Ō?).

Also, the Crimson Gods, who are embodiment of Crimson Realm's very laws themselves, are simply viewed by some only as powerful Lords, despite their supreme power as Gods.

For the Lords who work to maintain the balance, they take care of the balance of the world by monitoring the Power of Existence and utilizing their Flame Haze to terminate those Crimson Denizens who harm the balance. These Lords represent themselves as magical objects called Divine Vessels, which in Shana's case is a pendant. They can manifest fully, but to do so requires tremendous amounts of Power of Existence and in turn, would be detrimental to the balance of the world.

POWER OF EXISTENCE:
Power of Existence (存在の力, Sonzai no Chikara?) is a fundamental energy required to exist in this world. It comprises practically every living and non-living thing in this world, and is also needed by Crimson Denizens in order to manifest themselves.

It is usually undetectable by humans unassisted and Crimson Denizens and Flame Haze are the only ones who can usually see Power of Existence, which usually comes in the form of a blue flame (anime only).

CRIMSON DENIZENS

A Crimson Denizen (紅世の徒, Guze no Tomogara?), also simply called Denizen (徒, Tomogara?), is an inhabitant of the Crimson Realm. The term "Denizen" was coined for them by a poet who had knowledge about them, as they originally did not have a term in which to call themselves. As they are not from this world, they have to consume Power of Existence in order to manifest themselves, and they do so by taking it from humans, which are beings similar to themselves. Using Power of Existence, they can bring forth miracles that should not be possible in this world.

Just Incase you didn't know what a half demon is
Half demon background:

hanyō (半妖, はんよう, "Half-demon") is a supernatural being who is part human and part demon. Hanyō are usually the child of a demon and a human, though humans can be transformed into hanyōs. Due to their dual nature, hanyō are often subject to prejudice from both human and yōkai societies because of the mutual hatred between both respective species.