Dream's Plan {Dreammare}

Dream and Nightmare had always been keeping an eye out for each other as they would guard the tree of feelings together. As usual, Nightmare would guard and protect the dark apples while Dream guarded and protected the light apples. They cared about each other a lot though since they were the only family members they had. They had no relatives or anything. However, lately, Dream knew that hardly anyone trusted or respected Nightmare. Dream was upset that everyone didn't like him and his brother equally and that they favored Dream more than Nightmare. He hated hearing people call Nightmare evil for guarding and protecting the dark apples. So one day, Dream gets a plan. He wouldn't like this plan but it would get people to finally have to respect and look up to Nightmare for guidance which is what Nightmare always wanted. Nightmare just wanted to be important for once in his life and to be respected and to actually be looked up to by people. Dream knew Nightmare wouldn't like his (Dream's) plan either so, Dream doesn't tell Nightmare about his plan. Dream knew that if he (Dream) was no longer there to protect everyone and keep them safe, they'd all have no choice but to look up to Nightmare for guidance and give Nightmare the respect he always wanted and deserved. But what happens if one morning when Nightmare goes to protect the tree of feelings, he can't find his slightly younger twin brother, Dream anywhere? How would Nightmare react if he finds a note from Dream saying that he left so that Nightmare could get the respect from people he's always deserved? How would Nightmare react?

//I wanna be Dream for this//