His New Job

Nightmare had always been wanting to get a job that didn't involve him having to help protect the tree of feelings so what does he do? He gets a job as a teacher at a highschool in the undergrounds. Monsters from any au were allowed to attend this school and Nightmare saw the school happened to be in need of a history teacher. When Nightmare once went to school, history had been Nightmare's best subject. So of course, Nightmare requested to be the new history teacher. He of course got the job. Especially since he already had all the different history books at the school memorized word for word. Of course, he was happy when he got the job but Dream had no idea Nightmare had gotten a job. But Dream was happy for Nightmare when Nightmare told Dream he had gotten a job. But Nightmare never said what his job was though Dream trusted him enough to believe that it was a good job, not a bad job that could harm anyone. As for the students, they had no idea that their new history teacher was going to be one of the two princes from dreamtale. But what happens if someone at school starts getting particular interest in Nightmare? What if they attempt to ask him out on valentines day?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this.//