He Was Afraid Of Being An Outcast

Fell had always absolutely HATED Lust. He hated Lust because Lust would never stop flirting with him and that Lust would never leave him alone. He hated that Lust was so damn annoying. But there was something that no one knew. Lust didn't want to act like this but he didn't have a choice. He had to act flirty all the time so that he wouldn't be an outcast in his au and so that no one would get suspicious about the possibility of him hating his au since well, the last time someone became an outcast there, let's just say they were never heard from ever again. Lust honestly hated his au but no one knew that though. Lust mainly tried to be near Fell in Underfell since well, Underfell's au is VERY far from Underlust which would make it harder to find Lust but Lust only kept the act up for so long since he feared that there may still a chance that someone would figure out that Lust hated his au. But one day, when Lust goes to Underfell, he didn't try to annoy Fell. Instead, he just seemed really stressed out about something which Fell would find it very odd that Lust wasn't trying to flirt with him that day. But what happens if Lust ends up confessing everything to Fell? How would Fell react to the fact that Lust was only acting like this so he wouldn't be an outcast and disappear like the last outcast did in Underlust?

//I wanna be Lust for this//