He's Been Acting Oddly {NightCross / Crossmare}

Cross had always worked for Nightmare but Nightmare had started to suspect that Cross had been 'betraying' Nightmare by spending time with Dream. Nightmare was convinced that Cross was teamed up with Dream, plotting to defeat Nightmare but that actually wasn't true but Nightmare didn't know that. Of course, it angered Nightmare beyond belief that Cross was 'betraying' him. But really, what Cross really had been doing was just spending time with Dream just for Dream to cheer him up with Dream's positivity. Though, since Cross 'betrayed' Nightmare, Nightmare punished Cross by just using his magic to make Cross mentally relive all of Cross's worst memories which Nightmare had no idea what they were since Nightmare had no idea that Cross lost his au many years ago. So Nightmare didn't know how badly that punishment Cross didn't even deserve would affect Cross. But then Cross started being worse at everything he did. His attacks in fights started becoming more and more inaccurate, He had a harder time dodging attacks, and he had started refusing to obey some of Nightmare's commands. But when Nightmare had had enough of Cross's off behavior, he confronts Cross to find out what's wrong with Cross and why Cross kept screwing up in fights? How would Nightmare react to what Cross tells him?

//I wanna be Cross for this//