The Really Awkward Issue

Ever since a major incident happened in underverse, the population of many au's had drastically dropped. Of course, this concerned ink. Yeah, Ink could create more monsters but based on how drastically the population had dropped in many au's, it could take him countless years to make enough monsters to remake the population of the au's even with the help of other creators. Ink knew he couldn't handle this issue just with recreating monsters. As much as ink would be embarrassed to admit, some suitable monsters may have to help by actually reproducing. Though, ink thinks only the best suited ones would be needed for helping repopulate some au's. One of the au's most harshly affected was actually Dreamtale since well, Error had went there to try and destroy the tree of feelings but Nightmare and Dream stopped him though, he ended up killing 3/4 of the population of Dreamtale but Dream and Nightmare (passive) were fine. Some au's had actually been wiped out completely by this though. Though, as much as ink didn't want to admit the crisis the multiverse was going through and that he didn't want to admit that he'd have to have some monsters help with the population issue. So of course, ink had to figure out who would be most suitable for helping. And of all people, someone suitable for helping with repopulating Dreamtale would be Dream. The only issue is, ink needed Nightmare and Dream's permission for Dream to help with repopulating Dreamtale with at least a few baby monsters. But what if Nightmare didn't want Dream to help? Would ink be able to convince Nightmare to let Dream help?

//I wanna be ink and Dream for this//