Could He Still Be Saved?

Ever since Nightmare had became the leader of the bad sans, he had developed a strong hatred towards his slightly younger twin brother Dream. He hated how Dream was always so damn positive. And anytime he'd have to fight the star sanses as well as Dream, he would no show mercy in a fight against Dream. Then one day, Dream just disappeared. Ink and Blueberry couldn't find Dream anywhere. No one could sense his positive aura. Not even Nightmare could figure out where Dream was. But the positivity oddly never disappeared from au's which made it obvious that Dream was still alive. But one day, ink finds Dream in the forest...as a lost soul... Of course, this definitely panics ink and since no one knows how long Dream has been a lost soul, it could already be too late to save Dream. Ink of course, tried to get Dream to remember who Dream was but nothing was working. And when ink couldn't get Dream to remember anything, yeah, he was really freaking out. But then he gets an idea. Even though Nightmare's corrupted form was their enemy, Nightmare was still Dream's brother. Ink gets the idea that maybe, just maybe, Nightmare would be able to get Dream to remember something. But when ink would go to their archenemy and explain the situation, how would Nightmare react to the fact that his younger twin was a lost soul? Would Nightmare try to get Dream to remember who Dream was?

//I wanna be Dream for this//