They Wanted To Meet Him {Inkberry or Drink}

No one had ever met ink before. Not even Error's ever met ink before. So no one has ever known who the creator of au's was. There was usually somewhat peace in the multiverse aside from occasional attacks from Error but not too frequently, luckily. But people started wanting to try and get the Creator and Protector of au's to show up. There were always old legends that the Creator and Protector of Au's could be somehow summoned. Which there was a way to summon him. Simply pouring an entire buckets worth of black paint or a bucket's worth of any color of ink. But no one knew that's how to summon him. The only reason no one could find any books on how to summon him was because the only pages from the only book in the entire multiverse that talked about how to summon him were ripped out and lost for forever. As for ink, he's been peacefully living in the doodlesphere, keeping an eye over all the au's from the safety of the doodlesphere. He'd keep an eye on Error from the doodlesphere too. If Error was causing too much trouble, he'd just edit the 'storyline', making Error get trapped in the antivoid for a few years as a result of Error causing too much trouble. So that this way, he didn't have to directly confront Error. But what happens if one day, two sans au's whom were Dream and Blueberry, started wanting to try and find a way to summon the Creator and Protector of Au's out of pure curiosity? How would they react if they actually manage to summon him?

//I wanna be ink for this//