He's Being Held Hostage {Dreammare}

Ever since Nightmare got corrupted, he's secretly been stalking Dream. Dream of course, had no idea that Nightmare had gotten corrupted. As far as Dream knew, his brother 'ran away from home' ten years ago. So Dream had no idea that his brother was the leader of the bad sans. But one day, Nightmare straight up kidnapped Dream. He locked Dream in a cell in his (Nightmare's) castle. He of course, made sure Dream's cell was heavily guarded and made sure that there was no possible way that Dream could escape from the cell. Dream couldn't teleport out of the cell either since the cell prevented only Dream from using magic in that cell. Nightmare of course, was mad that Dream had never been there to stop him from consuming a dark apple. He was mad that Dream never even tried to help Nightmare with the issues Nightmare had while he had been in passive form. But Dream had never known about Nightmare's issues. If he had known, he would've helped Nightmare. But Nightmare made sure that as long as Dream was in that cell, he made sure Dream suffered for all the times Dream never helped him. But when Dream had had enough, he yells at Nightmare about how horrible of a person Nightmare was. Oddly enough, that saddened Nightmare to hear Dream say that but what if Nightmare confesses to Dream about who he was? What if Dream accuses him of lying and accuses him of 'kidnapping' Nightmare years ago? But what happens if Nightmare proves who he is? How would Dream react to the fact that the bad sans leader was none other than Nightmare? How would he react to the fact that Nightmare had consumed dark apples? But what if Nightmare had plans for what he was planning on doing with his hostage, Dream?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this//