He Gave Him A Second Chance {Geno x Ink}

Ink had always known how bad of a life Geno had had. On top of that, he knew Geno was trapped in the save file all alone with no one to talk to or spend time with. Geno always thought he'd never see anyone ever again but then one day, ink goes to the save file to visit Geno for the first time. Of course, Geno was wary about meeting ink for the first time. Then again, ink was the first person Geno had seen in many many years. Every time ink would visit Geno, it would always cheer Geno up. Geno even really looked forward to seeing ink every time ink would visit him. Meanwhile, ink was secretly trying to figure out a way to make it so it'd be safe for Geno to finally leave the save file but what happens if ink actually manages to make Geno's 1/9th of a soul be stable enough for Geno to live outside of the save file for the first time in over 100 years? How would Geno react that Ink had been nice enough to finally free Geno from the save file? Though, Geno had no idea that Ink was the Creator and Protector of au's. But what happens if ever since the first day Geno met ink, Geno had started developing feelings towards Ink despite knowing ink was incapable of feeling emotions other than love? Would the fact ink freed Geno be enough to make Geno want to confess his feelings to ink?

//I wanna be ink for this//