They Can't Find Him {Drink, Dreamberry, or Dreammare}

Dream was always the adventurous type of person. He loved exploring new places and making new friends and he'd even travel to different multiverses just to explore! He loved it all! Of course, he always brought his best friends Ink and Blueberry with him whenever he explores. The excitement he felt when exploring new places mixed with the joy of getting new experiences was always a thrill to Dream! Though, Dream's older brother Nightmare always warned Dream he should still be careful about where he goes because something could always go wrong. Dream however, always assured Nightmare that everything would be fine since he always had Ink and Blueberry with him. Then one day, Dream went on a camping trip with his best friends ink and Blueberry. Of course. It was in the middle of a dense forest that they hardly knew their way around but Dream had picked this place for the campsite. The trio of course, planned on camping for the entire week but one night while camping, Dream went out to explore in the middle of the night when Blueberry and ink were sleeping. But what happens if when they woke up the next morning, Dream hadn't returned? What if they couldn't find Dream anywhere?

//I wanna be Dream for this//