They've Definitely Got Some Issues

Ink had always known there were many multiverse though, he's never explored any of the other multiverses nor has he ever met anyone from other multiverse. Then one day, Someone from a different multiverse ended up in the doodlesphere in Underverse which ink was supposed to be the only one capable of accessing the doodlesphere. Which of course, ink was confused as hell as to how someone got into the doodlesphere yet alone the fact this person was from a different multiverse. This person, was Passion. Whom was the lust version of Dream from a different multiverse but he didn't really act lusty. He was more of a nervous wreck than Dreamtale Dream was when Nightmare had gotten corrupted. So of course, ink was worried about this new person yet also interested about them when he saw how panicked they looked. But if course, ink had his own issues to deal with since well, He's the leader of the star sans group and has to deal with the bad sanses basically 24/7 but what happens if Passion had only came to the doodlesphere because he was worried about Underverse's safety and because of the fact he also just wanted to get away from his own multiverse? How would ink react?

//I wanna be Passion for this//