Ink's Secret Child

Before Nightmare had became corrupted, he had secretly dated ink for half a year without anyone knowing. But after Nightmare got corrupted, Nightmare broke up with ink which of course, broke ink's 'heart' but Nightmare had no idea that ink was pregnant with Nightmare's kid when Nightmare left. Of course. Nightmare didn't care about ink anymore. Nightmare had plans to follow through with and he became the leader of the bad sans. But for years, Nightmare was clueless about the fact he was the father of ink's child. He didn't even know that ink had a child. But ink had been teaching the kid how to make stuff since he wanted the kid to become a creator like ink one day. But one day, ink gets captured. Of course, ink put up a fight since well, if he was captured, who would take care of his son? Dream and Blueberry don't even know about ink's kid either so they wouldn't know to take care of the kid but what happens if ink demands to talk to Nightmare, whom was the leader of the bad sans, about wanting to be let go because he had a kid to raise? How would Nightmare react to the fact that ink was a mother? What if ink confesses that Nightmare was the father? How would Nightmare react to being a father?

//I wanna be ink for this//

Also, this is the child. His name is Stain.

 His name is Stain