Ink Had To Stop Him {Secretly-Suicidal!Nightmare x Oblivious!Dream}

Nightmare (passive) had always been keeping secrets from Dream. Such as the fact Nightmare was secretly severely depressed but Dream had no idea. He didn't even know that Nightmare was being bullied or that Nightmare was severely miserable with his life all because of the fact he couldn't stand his pain and suffering anymore. Dream however, was clueless about this all. As far as he knew, Nightmare was always happy. Nightmare always smiled when Dream was around but Dream was too oblivious to see the fact that Nightmare's 'happiness' was a mere facade. As for Dream, Dream was always genuinely cheerful. He's never even experienced depression before. But one day, when Dream wasn't in Dreamtale for a few hours but ink was, ink happens to catch Nightmare trying to end himself. Luckily, he talks Nightmare out of it. But of course, ink would have to warn Dream to keep a closer eye on Nightmare but how would Dream react when he gets back that when he was gone, ink had to talk Nightmare out of trying to commit suicide? How would Dream react to the fact that his own beloved brother was suicidal?

//I wanna be ink and Nightmare for this//