The Trespasser {Inkmare, Dreammare, or Nightberry}

In a massive forest, there lived many skele-wolves. Some live in a small pack of maybe two or three skele-wolves while many lived as loners. The star wolves (aka star sanses) lived as a small trio pack. They didn't have too much territory in the forest but they always respected the boundaries of neighboring territories. As for Nightmare, Nightmare was a pack leader that was feared by many wolves. Everyone knew not to screw with Nightmare considering the last person that messed around with him got brutally murdered by getting their throat ripped open and their throat get practically shredded by Nightmare. Nightmare was known to also have no respect over certain territories. If Nightmare felt like the territory's pack was weak to him, he'd of course trespass on their territory and often hunt on that territory if he felt like it. He'd also occasionally steal a skele-wolf pup that's left unattended if he felt it would become a strong skele-wolf one day then he'd raise it as a part of his own pack. Though, Nightmare has never encountered the star wolves but the star wolves were the nicest wolves in the massive never ending forest but the star wolves have never even met Nightmare before so Dream and Nightmare weren't brothers and weren't related. One day however, one of the star wolves happens to unknowingly wander into the territory of the bad wolves. But what happens if they get encountered by Nightmare? What consequences would they have to pay for trespassing?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this. As for which star wolf trespasses, that's up to you. This will vary what ship it will be so it can either be Nightberry, Inkmare, or Dreammare. If it's Dreammare, remember this, Dream and Nightmare aren't related at all.//