Forbidden Relationship {NightCross}

Cross had been Prince Nightmare (passive) and Prince Dream's loyal servant for many years. He always did any task he was given, wanting to always please the two princes. However, over the years that he worked for them, he developed feelings for the Prince of Negativity, Prince Nightmare. He loved Prince Nightmare more than anything else and wanted the Prince to love him back. He knew however, that the relationship would be forbidden. A servant dating a Prince? That's unheard of and completely forbidden. Of course, if anyone found out about the relationship, the Prince wouldn't be in trouble for the relationship but the servant would be either sentenced to life in the dungeons or sentenced to death. Prince Nightmare and Cross of course, kept their relationship a secret but one day, Cross got pregnant and Nightmare was the father. This of course, caused Nightmare some panic since well, if the baby ends up looking anything like Nightmare, people would know Nightmare was the father and that Nightmare and Cross had been having a secret relationship which would get Cross in massive trouble. But for how long can they keep their relationship a secret? Would someone find out about Cross being pregnant with Nightmare's child?

//I wanna be Cross for this//