He Wouldn't Give Up {Dreammare}

Ever since Nightmare had gotten corrupted, Dream and Nightmare have been enemies. Dream didn't want to be enemies. He didn't want to fight. He still continued to show kindness towards Nightmare to which Nightmare proceeded to try and kill Dream, feeling no feelings towards his younger twin. But, he couldn't stand that his brother continued to show him kindness after everything he had done. He just couldn't understand why Dream was being so nice to him. As for Dream, Dream had a secret. A very rare occurrence had occurred to Dream. Due to Dream being so determined to get Nightmare to be nice again by showing him kindness as well as getting the bad sanses to possibly be nice, Dream somehow gained the determination trait which was an extremely rare trait for a sans au to have since very few had that trait. And because he had that trait, he gained the ability to reset. However, these resets did not go too far back in time. It only went far back enough to the point that it had been just shortly after Nightmare had formed the bad sans team. Though, Nightmare would have no memory of the resets but he does know what a reset is. Dream would reset after every single time that Nightmare had killed him. He wasn't giving up on showing Nightmare that Nightmare doesn't need to be a villain. But... Dream's determination came with a cost. For every time he reset, a small gold flower appeared on his body. But he hid them with his outfit. Dream knew that each reset brought him one flower closer to dying. He just wanted to get his brother to be nice again and see that he didn't need to be a villain despite being Corrupted. But...What if Dream ends up confessing to Nightmare about all the resets he's had to do from Nightmare killing him because Dream was doing nothing but showing him kindness? How would Nightmare react? But...Would Dream manage to prove to Nightmare that Nightmare could still be a good guy despite being corrupted?... Or would Dream die trying?...

//I wanna be Dream for this//