He's Not So Positive Anymore... {Dreammare}

Dream had always been thought to be the most positive person in the multiverse. After all, he was the Prince of Positivity. This made everyone assume that Dream was physically incapable of feeling negative emotions. Even Dream's older twin brother Nightmare (passive), believed that Dream was incapable of feeling anything negative. After all, Dream was 'happy' 24/7 and always had such a really cheerful positive aura. But no one knew the truth that Dream would hide. Not even Nightmare knew. Dream could secretly feel depression but of course, no one knew that since everyone thought that'd be impossible for Dream to be depressed. Dream honestly didn't ever want anyone to find out he was depressed. He especially didn't want Nightmare to find out because he knew it would make Nightmare be worried as hell about Dream. But then, Nightmare started noticing Dream had started to lock himself in his bedroom at their house at night. At first, Nightmare thought nothing of it, thinking Dream just wanted privacy or something. But then after a while, it started making him gradually grow slightly concerned about Dream because Dream would lock himself in his room but what happens if one night, Nightmare happens to pick the lock on Dream's door because he was really worried? How would he react to what he walked in on?

//I wanna be Dream for this...//