The Awkward Situation {Dreammare}

Nightmare and Dream had somehow never met. Neither knew they had a brother but both were princes. Nightmare Dream would protect the tree of feelings from sunrise to sunset and Nightmare would protect it from sunset to sunrise. Neither have seen each other before. Dream was always loved by everyone while Nightmare lived in hiding since well, he felt like he was always unwanted. He'd still wear his crown but he'd often wear a dark cloak with the hood up to hide his head and crown since he didn't want his identity to be known so everyone assumed he was from a different au or something anytime they spotted him. One day however, Dream had to choose someone to marry so that Dream could become King and someone would be his Queen. He was kinda desperate since well, he was supposed to have had a loving relationship first but that never happened with anyone so now he had to pick a random person to marry the next day. So, the random person he chooses happens to be Nightmare. Though, he had no idea who Nightmare was. Nightmare was just referred to as "the cloaked stranger" or something along those lines since no one knew his actual name. Since Dream didn't get a chance to actually meet Nightmare until the wedding, he was unaware of who he'd even be marrying. Though, Nightmare requested to keep his identity hidden even during the wedding which the hidden identity was somehow allowed but what happens if a few days later, Nightmare actually talks to Dream for once and Dream finally finds out Nightmare's name and what Nightmare looks like. But what happens if it becomes really awkward when they find out they were long lost brothers?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this//