Ink's New Roommate {Inkmare} {College Au}

Nightmare was a new student at a college in a college au. He had never met anyone at the college before other than his twin brother Dream, whom had been assigned to a different dorm. Nightmare was always a guy that tried to be a really good guy but he easily gets stressed out and can't handle the stress at all. He's also had a history with severe depression but the only other person who knew that was Dream. As far as Dream knew, Nightmare had gotten over his depression two years before they started college. That was a lie. Nightmare had lied to Dream to make Dream think he was ok. He just kept his depression to himself. He'd often just write about his depression in his little journal he'd always keep with him but never let anyone near the journal. He tried to stay positive, he really did, but, when he got a dorm which he requested to only have only one other student to be assigned to be roommates with him, what if that student was Ink, one of the most liked and loved students on campus which ink would be older than Nightmare since ink was in his second year of college? Ink was always a really cheerful happy guy too and he always looked to the bright side of everything. But would the two get along? But what if Nightmare tries to keep his severe depression a secret from ink? But what happens if ink finds out the hard way that Nightmare was severely depressed?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this...
Will someone please Roleplay this with me...//