The Transformation {AfterDeath}

Geno had been happily in a relationship for quite some time and Goth honestly loved Reaper a lot. They'd been together for years which both Reaper and Geno were deeply in love with each other. Though, one day, something happened. When Geno woke up one night in the middle of the night and went to go just wash his face or something, he noticed that something happened and he now had a feminine body. Now of course, this wasn't summoned by magic so he couldn't unsummon it. No. He had somehow legitimately became a female. His face was more feminine, including the fact he had eyelashes now like female sans aus would have, he had a curvy body which most people would find attractive, he had breasts, and he had a feminine voice. Of course, Geno was panicked and was freaked out to the point he screamed which woke Reaper up. Why was he panicked? He knew if Reaper found out, Reaper would definitely try to take advantage of the situation. Then Geno slipped and fell into the nearby shower that was in the bathroom, causing the shower curtain to get torn down. But the fact Geno fell and made the shower curtain get ripped down made a loud noise which really got Reaper's attention. Of course, Reaper assumed someone had broken into Reaper's and Geno's house and that they had Geno cornered in the bathroom or something so when he rushed into the bathroom to check on his lover, he found Geno sitting down in the bathtub with the shower curtain wrapped around him. Of course, Reaper was more than concerned about Geno so he approached Geno but how would Reaper react to the fact that something happened and had caused Geno to become permanently female?

//I wanna be Geno for this//